A good examination tests whether a candidate for a profession has the relevant professional competences to obtain a PET qualification. The use of proven test methods and well-trained examiners is very important.
- How do you determine whether relevant professional competences are actually being tested?
- How can you develop proven methods to test candidates for your profession?
- What is the best way to help your examiners prepare and conduct examinations that test relevant professional competences?
- We advise you on how to prepare examination tasks that test relevant professional competences. We also help you to create suitable reporting and assessment grids. Our support is based on proven pedagogical concepts as well as on general requirements and guidelines issued by the State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation (SERI).
- SFIVET's Basic Training Division and Continuing Training Division offer training courses for PET examiners. These courses are tailored to suit your specific needs.